Depression and Anxiety
ridiculous analogies don't prove his points, they just take the argument to the ridiculous. He is a paid mouthpiece for big pharma
with the high number of iatrogenic deaths, cancer deaths, heart disease deaths, diabetes, children with chronic illnesses at 54% Id say allopathic medicine has failed more than its succeded
Here is an excellent presentation by Dr. Rebecca Carley on Vaccination and health:
This guy is so busy talking about Dr. Strange, magic and making fun of people that he doesn’t see his own image in the mirror of quackery.
I read a comment on sciencebasedmedicine.org by David Gorski on vaccines made using fetal cell lines:
“As a (highly) lapsed Catholic myself, I can understand how people believe abortion is wrong. What I can’t understand is how one can use that moral belief to demonize something that even her own Catholic Church finds morally acceptable, or at least morally tolerable.”
First question, what does a supposed stance held by the Catholic church have to do with what’s morally acceptable? The Bible, the Scriptures are the final authority not religion. The reason people have so many problems with religion is because many religious positions have no Biblical support.
He also comments on Dr. Theresa Deisher’s paper: “Nor can I fail to note that her original idea that fetal cell DNA in vaccines causes autism was almost certainly religiously motivated and developed long before her son developed cancer.”
I’ve found at least 22 studies that suggest a direct connection between autism and vaccination (so he’ll say he was talking about fetal cell DNA and take no responsibility to inform people about studies whether or not they involve fetal cell DNA). I've listed 10 below from various sources for reference:
1. A study published in the journal Annals of Epidemiology has shown that giving the Hepatitis B vaccine to newborn baby boys could triple the risk of developing an autism spectrum disorder compared to boys who were not vaccinated as neonates. The research was conducted at Stony Brook University Medical Center, NY.
2. A study published in the Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry by researchers at the Neural Dynamics Group, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at the University of British Columbia determined that Aluminum, a highly neurotoxic metal and the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant may be a significant contributing factor to the rising prevalence of ASD in the Western World. They showed that the correlation between ASD prevalence and the Aluminum adjuvant exposure appears to be the highest at 3-4 months of age. The studies also show that children from countries with the highest ASD appear to have a much higher exposure to Aluminum from vaccines. The study points out that several prominent milestones of brain development coincide with major vaccination periods for infants. These include the onset of synaptogenesis (birth), maximal growth velocity of the hippocampus and the onset of amygdala maturation. Furthermore, major developmental transition in many bio-behavioural symptoms such as sleep, temperature regulation, respiration and brain wave patterns, all of which are regulated by the neuroendocrine network. Many of these aspects of brain function are known to be impaired in autism, such as sleeping and brain wave patterns.
According to the FDA, vaccines represent a special category of drugs as they are generally given to healthy individuals. Further according to the FDA, “this places significant emphasis on their vaccine safety”. While the FDA does set an upper limit for Aluminum in vaccines at no more that 850/mg/dose, it is important to note that this amount was selected empirically from data showing that Aluminum in such amounts enhanced the antigenicity of the vaccine, rather than from existing safety. Given that the scientific evidence appears to indicate that vaccine safety is not as firmly established as often believed, it would seem ill advised to exclude paediatric vaccinations as a possible cause of adverse long-term neurodevelopment outcomes , including those associated with autism.
3. A study published in the Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A: Current Issues by the Department of Economics and Finance at the University of New York shows how researchers suspect one or more environmental triggers are needed to develop autism, regardless of whether individuals have a genetic predisposition or not. They determined that one of those triggers might be the “battery of vaccinations that young children receive.” Researchers found a positive and statistically significant relationship between autism and vaccinations. They determined that the higher the proportion of children receiving recommended vaccinations, the higher the prevalence of autism. A 1 % increase in vaccination was associated with an additional 680 children having autism. The results suggest that vaccines may be linked to autism and encourages more in depth study before continually administering these vaccines.
4. A study published in the Journal of Toxicology by the Department of Neurosurgery at The Methodist Neurological Institute in Houston has shown that ASD is a disorder caused by a problem in brain development. They looked at B-cells and their sensitivity levels to thimerosal, a commonly used additive in many vaccines. They determined that ASD patients have a heightened sensitivity to thimerosal which would restrict cell proliferation that is typically found after vaccination. The research shows that individuals who have this hypersensitivity to thimerosal could make them highly susceptible to toxins like thimerosal, and that individuals with a mild mitochondrial defect may be affected by thimerosal. The fact that ASD patients’ B cells exhibit hypersensitivity to thimerosal tells us something.
5. A study published in the Journal of Biomedical Sciences determined that the autoimmunity to the central nervous system may play a causal role in autism. Researchers discovered that because many autistic children harbour elevated levels of measles antibodies, they should conduct a serological study of measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) and myelin basic protein (MBP) autoantibodies. They used serum samples of 125 autistic children and 92 controlled children. Their analysis showed a significant increase in the level of MMR antibodies in autistic children. The study concludes that the autistic children had an inappropriate or abnormal antibody response to MMR. The study determined that autism could be a result from an atypical measles infection that produces neurological symptoms in some children. The source of this virus could be a variant of MV, or it could be the MMR vaccine.
6. Study published in the Annals of Clinical Psychiatry suggests that Autism is likely triggered by a virus, and that measles virus (MV and/or MMR vaccine) might be a very good candidate. It supports the hypothesis that a virus-dincued autoimmune response may play a causal role in autism.
7. A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition determined that an increased vulnerability to oxidative stress and decreased capacity for methylation may contribute to the development and clinical manifestation of autism. It’s well known that viral infections cause increased oxidative stress. Research suggests that metals, including those found in many vaccines are directly involved in increasing oxidative stress.
8. A study published by the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Northeastern University, Boston determined that a novel growth factor signalling pathway that regulates methionine synthase(MS) activity and thereby modulates methylation reactions. The potent inhibition of this pathway by ethanol, lead, mercury, aluminum and thimerosal suggests that it may be an important target of neurodevelopmental toxins.
9. A study published in the Journal of Child Neurology examined the question of what is leading to the apparent increase in autism. They expressed that if there is any link between autism and mercury, it is crucial that the first reports of the question are not falsely stating that no link occurs. Researchers determined that a significant relation does exist between the blood levels of mercury and the diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder.
10. A study published in the Journal of Child Neurology noted that autistic spectrum disorders can be associated with mitochondrial dysfunction. Researchers determined that children who have mitochondrial-related dysfunctional cellular energy metabolism might be more prone to undergo autistic regression between 18 and 30 months of age if they also have infections or immunizations at the same time.
Do not trust this man. He exhibits sociopathic and narcissistic tendencies and denounces such treatments as high-dose Vitamin-C while meanwhile the literature continues to prove…UNEQUIVOCALLY…that IV Vitamin C works!
It works specifically by flooding the tumoral environment with reactive oxygen species, effectively halting the action of the hypoxia-inducible factor pathway (HIF-1) which, left unchecked, feeds cancer gene transcription and consequently tumor growth. This man, seeming at times to be a petulant pharma cheerleader, dons an air of prickly expectation, that expectation being essentially that the rest of us more diminutive-minded, paradigmatically-naive plebs would do well to embrace the entirety of his hermeneutic, down to the very sub-cellular, even sub-quantum level of its baser motivations. These baser motivations are those that David pushes aside, or repels, or merely eternally relegates to the backburner.
I mean, we all have our issues, but when the sheer scope of YOUR minds influence is mainlined in toto through the veins of the internet by way of a blog appearing quite high on various Google inquiries about health, then one can see that your "issues"–or the things that comprise the honest set of answers were someone to pose the question: "what are you choosing not to look at?"–are potentially very powerful and when infused with darkness–very destructive.
Your inability to admit fault is, in my opinion, sickening in the depth of its pathology. Make no mistake–the real subtext of this videos title is "How alternative medicine is endangering the profitability/power stranglehold of the so-called "mainstream" modalities." No–it seems rational to conclude that not all alternatives are worth investing precious time and energy into, but on the flip side you will never hear David admit that chemotherapy has NEVER been properly tested in truly controlled fashion–and is one of the only examples of a revered branch of science for which this can be said to be true. That fact is an insane fact. However most do not appreciate its significance. The origins of chemotherapy in particular involve psychotic war-mongers injecting babies with nitrogen mustard, and men who "jokingly" expounded on their delight in murdering Puerto Rican citizens by way of experimental chemical injections and his anticipation of killing more (Cornelius "Dusty" Rhodes–later head of Sloan Kettering Cancer Center). The history of and philosophy behind chemotherapy is covered in the most putrid grime imaginable, and the cancer-treatment research of Hardin Jones, barely able to be located, even imply that many people fared far better and lived longer when forgoing the mainstream triad through which Gorski makes his no doubt massive salary and kickbacks.
Gorski's core reason for rejecting high-dose Vitamin C?
"To give those of you who aren’t chemists a rough comparison of just how high that concentration is, most cancer drugs have active concentrations in the nanomolar (nM) to micromolar (uM) range, in other words, a thousand-fold to a million-fold lower than 10 mM. For example, the IC50 (the concentration that leaves only 50% of cells alive) for paclitaxel is in the 2.5 to 7.5 nM nM range, depending upon the cell line, and 50 nM is considered a good, effective therapeutic concentration. You get the idea. You need a lot of ascorbate:"
Yep, folks, that's right. He rejects Vitamin C because it's active dose is way larger than an active dose of chemotherapy. It may be the first time in history that a man flaunting how his thing is smaller than the other guys, but I digress. It's quite illustrative of the way David's mind assesses a medical discovery. Breaking it down: he admits Vitamin C has a chemical basis for selectively killing cancer cells, and tacitly admits that its safe with proper precautions and pre-testing, and when all is said and done he says its hooey because the relative dose is so high.
For me–that's like a "say what?" record scratch moment in my mind. Seeing as it completely ignores any and all considerations of the relative toxicities of the treatments being compared, it seems to be originating from a spiritually morbid state. The main reason for chemotherapy even having such a small dose is because of its lethal nature. To give more than the accepted doses would constitute attempted manslaughter. If large concentrations of Vitamin C need to be maintained in the blood, and doing so can be done safely, and by doing so cancer cells can be given a pretty good fight, hopefully at least to hold off metastasis until the best complete hybrid or otherwise approach was established, then there is no rational reason not to do it. David thinks attaining those levels is not practical, while there is in contrast very good reason to believe that the use of Vitamin C patches and liposomal Vitamin C may hold the key to the continuous maintenance of therapeutic blood concentrations. The only conceivable reasons David would refuse to admit this to in-need patients include ignorance, cognitive dissonance, collusion, or sociopathy/narcissism.
Regard this man for what he truly is, a lurker of the darker side of the mind, chronically ignoring that which it refuses to look at.
Of course this channel would have the all-seeing eye as its icon. Maybe when Gorski gets cancer and dies from his own pet interventions all the status-quo worshippers will take note. But probably not…
What a poor presentation, how poor his beliefs! What happened? The semi gods dont want to share the throne at the Olymp of healing..
This guy is an absolute whore…lol.
There's nothing wrong with the idea of science based medicine – but there is a problem with the science based medicine we currently have, which has very little to do with science
Anyone who trusts a GP these days is a fool. Does that mean all modern medicine is bad? Of course not. But we are now all alone and much of what is pushed by doctors these days is highly dangerous and damaging and not based on science.
What a sad creature
you represent quackery, fool. you couldn't get a sick person well if your useless life depended on it.
your a quack lol
This dude is crazy if he thinks Plants and herbs cant heal.
Washing hands was born out of the "Evolution of quakary" namely the Old Testament… Academia only later accepted it after killing milliins of people.
He is not a good speaker. You don't make a convincing argument by bullying or ridiculing others. Also the constant sighing makes me tired just listening to him.
This guy is a complete buffoon. I wouldn't let him anywhere's near my grandchildren.
Dr Gorski delivers an awesome talk here.
All I see below are retarded anti-drug hippies who have become like the DEA: advocating arresting people for what drugs they consume, even though it physically harms nobody else.
Thomas Johnson There is no such bullshit as "alternative" medicine. If you propose a treatment or a drug/molecule/substance to cure or prevent or reduce some malady, then you would/should/must submit it for the same extremely rigorously double-blind scientific studies that all the drugs from the pharmaceutical companies are required to pass as well as all surgical procedures. Either your proposed drug/treatment passes those tests or it doesn't, in which case then it is NOT medicine.
"But isn't the basic goal of medicine (as opposed to commercial forces like e.g. drug companies) to make people FEEL better. "
I vociferously defend drug companies / pharmaceutical companies.Because their products DO make me feel better after they correct an infection or thin my blood after a surgery, thereby preventing blood clots, which would hurt like hell.
But, if anyone proposing a treatment that they themselves refer to as "alternative" should have NO need to call it "alternative". Why the unnecessary label? If their proposed treatment does what they claim it does, then it will pass all the rigorous double-blind studies & scientific scrutiny that all other drugs & treatments are required to pass by the FDA and other agencies. You should just submit your proposed drug or treatment for analysis/review by all the same government standards and scientific bodies that all drugs & treatment are subjected to by law.
Alternative quacks! Shameful!
Gorski is a criminal, his sidekick is already in prison.
Picking up the most obvious and extreme example in medical crackery to destroy the whole alternative therapy community is the worst way to do so. It does not show any ethical concerns nor scientific process what so ever in his demonstration. It just emphasises the narrowness of the paradigme where Dr. David H. Gorski evolves in spite of the great intelligence that he evidently displays. I will respect the man but I totally disagree with the conclusions the way they are presented. Unfortunately my humble background and knowledge on that matter do not allow me to go much further and get deeper into this debate but, still, my critical mind tells me there is something wrong there…
including Dean Ornish as a quack ???? The ultimate scientist with long term well thought of and published studies that Ornish ??? This guy is a goofy ? Unconvincing fool.
Lots of butthurt quackery believers in the comments.
I've known 3 persons down with cancer in 2016. 2 have since passed away after spending a bomb on western medicine. One is still alive. the only difference is he ran for his life after one chemo treatment and opt for alternative and he is still with us.
I would agree that americans today need less chemicals from big pharma, and more common sense measures for well being. Clean healthy food, less stress, more activity.
I believe that food is a very powerful healer. And main stream doctors are completely ignorant of that. They only know how to prescribe pills. Like freaking robots.
I didn't get very far with this. Folk medicine is the basis of many modern treatments. The field ethno-pharmacology is dedicated to finding novel native medicines that can be used for commercial purposes. Not a very sophisticated presentation.
This guy has sell-out weasel written all over him. He also looks really old for his age. Someone should clue him in about healthy eating because he's liable to turn into a typical American statistic if he follows his own advice. And that would be pretty darned sad.For him.
Absolute ignorant clown, who is paying him to support vaccinations, did he get an infection?????Seems he is the quack. When he finds out that we are hundreds of thousands of years old he will know, but he is so stuck in until he realises we are energy beings. More people die from pharmaceutical medicines than any homeopathic or ayurvedic meication. STOP ATTACKING THOSE WHO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY THAN CURRENT MEDICINE.Read up on Dr Jill Bolte Taylor, you know next to nothing about the body.
I have never heard anyone say such stupid things! This guy will suck cocks in hell 🙂
I hope he get cancer and see how he would treat himself!
Bravo, Dr. Gorsuch! You know you've done something right when the snake oil salesmen and tinfoil hat crowd come out in force to decry you and your information.
(*) Required, Your email will not be published
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.